1. Guns are used in self-defense over 2 million times a year. However, this makes the attempted crime a "non-event," which necessarily complicates the Police investigation. Without civilian ownership of guns, these Police investigations would not have been compromised. Civilians should leave crime prevention to the Police, who are properly equipped to investigate following the crime's completion.
2. Some .004 % (4/1000 of 1%) of guns are used in crime each year. This is way too high. All guns should be banned.
3. Guns are unnecessary. In 98% of civilian gun defenses, no shot is fired. If you are not going to fire a shot, you clearly don't need a gun. This proves that the guns are unnecessary. Banning guns will prevent these unnecessary defenses.
4. Guns cause criminal migration. In tough gun-law Washington, D. C., violent crime rates are very high. This high crime rate is caused by the migration of criminals from gun havens like Virginia. This migration is caused by the criminal's cowardly avoidance of armed householders and concealed-carry civilians. This criminal migration is detrimental to helpless unarmed citizens in no-gun areas and must be stopped. Therefore, guns should be banned everywhere.
5. Most gun crimes are committed by inner city gangs and drug dealers. These relatively small and geographically restricted groups consistently commit the majority of gun crimes, which usually peak as turf wars erupt over Drug War changes. The best way to prevent this is by denying guns to all law abiding people everywhere.
6. No woman needs to protect herself from rape, assault or murder. The Police will protect women by investigating the crime after the fact. Remember, Police paperwork is all the protection anyone really needs.
7. Guns owners are disrespectful of authority. Good citizens should completely rely on the authorities. A failure to do so is an invariable sign of improper and overly independent attitudes. Failure to completely and absolutely trust and depend on the authorities is excessive democracy and sends a bad message to children.
8. Guns owners engaging in self-defense are taking the law into their own hands. This is wrong. Only the Police and Criminals have the right to take the law into their own hands. Guns should be kept out of the hands of law abiding citizens.
9. Children and young people should remain ignorant about guns. Real guns and real gun knowledge dissipate the fantasies created by violent video games and TV. Ignorance, once lost, can never be restored and needs to be protected. Not to mention the lost sales of all the violent movies, TV shows, video games, etc!
10. Guns reduce people's reliance on the Police and Government. This fosters a mistaken belief in "rights". No person has the right to question authority. No person should be less than 100% dependent on authority. This is fundamental to social order. Banning guns will help to establish the Order the authorities want. This is good.
A leader in the Minnesota Permit to Carry and Renewal/Concealed Carry, Iowa Permit to Carry/Concealed Carry, Florida Permit to Carry/Concealed Carry, Wisconsin Permit to Carry /Concealed Carry and Arizona Permit to Carry/Concealed Carry Training!
Training Locations: Fargo and Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
Baudette, Bemidji, Blaine, Brainerd/Baxter, Burnsville, Crookston, Duluth, East Grand Forks, Elk River, Littlefork (International Falls), Long Prairie, Mankato, Menahga (Park Rapids), Minneapolis/St. Paul, Monticello, Nowthen, Owatonna, Rochester, Rogers, Roseau, St. Cloud and Wadena, Minnesota.
Conveniently located in Rogers, Woodbury and other announced locations for the students in the Minneapolis & St. Paul (Twin Cities), MN area.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Now offering the Air Force Special in Minot, ND & Grand Forks, ND
Cabela's Store: East Grand Forks Sheels Stores: St. Cloud, Mankato, Sioux Falls, Rochesters and Grand Forks
Trainers Rusty Ramirez Laura Ramirez Tom Ramirez Lucinda Peterson Rose Krats Steve Lonn Joe Johnson Matt Johnson Tony Ramirez
Minnesota Permit to Carry/Renewal Minnesota Permit to Carry Minnesota Permit to Carry Minnesota Permit to Carry Renewal
Arizona Permit to Carry Arizona Permit to Carry Arizona Permit to Carry
Iowa Permit to Carry Iowa Permit to Carry Iowa Permit to Carry
Florida Permit to Carry Florida Permit to Carry Florida Permit to Carry
Wisconsin Permit to Carry Wisconsin Permit to Carry Wisconsin Permit to Carry